Special Award Nominations Information
Nominate a Volunteer, Match or Business for our 2017 Special Awards!
Every year we hold our Special Award presentations at our Annual Gala. This year we are celebrating our 50th Anniversary and our Gala will be held on Friday September 29th at the Mississauga Convention Centre.
Nomination Information is below:
Please check off only one award category for the volunteer/match/business on the nomination form. Please choose the award the nominee is BEST suited for.
Our Program Categories Are:
- Big and Little Brother of the Year
- Big and Little Sister of the Year
(Big & Little Buddy, Couples for Kids and Two to One Match of the Year will be considered to possibly replace the Big and Little Brother or Big and Little Sister award. The category they will replace is based on the gender of the youth)
- In-School Mentor/Mentee of the Year
- Group Mentor/Conversation Club Volunteer of the Year
- Youth/Teen Mentor of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Go Girls/Game On Volunteer of the Year
Our business special awards are:
- Corporate Partner of the Year
- Local Business Partner of the Year
- Community Partner of the Year
Nomination forms must be typed and no other extra photos or information should be attached. All special award nominations are due by Thursday, April 13th and can be emailed to Lori Plati at bigbrothersbigsisters.ca
If you have any questions or concerns about the process and or form please contact Lori Plati at the email above or at 905-457-7288 ext. 227